6. Successfully complete 126 semester units of the following coursework with a cumulative minimum Grade Point Average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale:
1) Complete 36 semester units of general education
2) Complete 60 semester units of common core courses
3) Complete 30 semester units of ...
Christian Education / Biblical/ Historical/
Missiological/ Theological Studies
Degree Requirements/Time Limit
1. Successfully complete 72 semester units of the following coursework with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale:
1) Complete 30 semester units of the common core courses.
2) Complete 12 semester units of unrestricted electives
3) Complete 6 ...
The Master of Divinity degree is a professional degree which will equip graduates with the comprehensive graduate education necessary for becoming an ordained minister. This program is designed to provide the student with both the foundations in the Scriptures and Theology and to provide the skills for effective ...
Master of Theology (Th.M.) Degree Program
A student who holds a baccalaureate degree and the M.Div. degree or first graduate theological degree
providing equivalent theological background—or its educational equivalent from approved nstitutions—receives the degree of Master of Theology (Th.M.) on the completion of the prescribed program of study.
To satisfy the biblical ...
The Doctor of Ministry is the highest professional degree for those engaged in local church ministries, world missions, and similar ministries. The program leading to this degree is designed to equip those actively involved in a vocational ministry with a higher level of competence in the practice of ...