Bachelor of Theological Study (B.Th.)
6. Successfully complete 126 semester units of the following coursework with a cumulative minimum Grade Point Average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale:
1) Complete 36 semester units of general education
2) Complete 60 semester units of common core courses
3) Complete 30 semester units of unrestricted electives
7. Complete all financial requirements
8. File an application for intent to graduate with the university office 8 weeks prior to graduation to certify that all graduation requirements have been met.
9. Complete the degree requirements within the time limit.
10. The B.A. in Theology program must be completed within 8 years from the time the student commenced the first course, as a regular student, which applies to the degree requirements.
General Education Courses (GE)
36 semester units
The Bachelor of Arts in Theology degree student will choose a minimum of 36 semester units of General Education Courses (GE)
Common Core Courses
60 semester units
The Bachelor of Arts in Theology degree student will choose a minimum of 60 semester units of Common Core Courses
30 semester units
The Bachelor of Arts in Theology degree student will choose a minimum of 30 semester units of Unrestricted Electives from any of the following courses: