Certificate of Missiology
1. Successfully complete 36 semester units of the following coursework with a cumulative minimum Grade Point Average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale:
1) Complete 24 semester units of common core courses
2) Complete 12 semester units of unrestricted electives
2. Complete all financial requirements
3. File an application for intent to be certified with the university office 8 weeks prior to graduation to certify that all certificate requirements have been met.
4. Complete certificate requirements within the time limit.
5. Certificate of Ministry program must be completed within 2 years from the time the student commenced the first course, as a student, which applies to the requirements.
12 semester units
Certificate of Ministry student will choose a minimum of 12 semester units of Unrestricted Electives