Master of Arts in Theological Study (M.A.T.S.)
Missiological/ Theological Studies
Degree Requirements/Time Limit
1. Successfully complete 72 semester units of the following coursework with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale:
1) Complete 30 semester units of the common core courses.
2) Complete 12 semester units of unrestricted electives
3) Complete 6 semester units of thesis project courses.
2. Complete all financial requirements
3. File an application for intent to graduate with the university office 8 weeks prior to graduation to certify that all graduation requirements have been met.
4. Complete the degree requirements within the time limit.
5. The Master of Arts in Religion program must be completed within 4 years from the time the student commenced the first course, as a regular student, which applies to the degree requirements.
Common Core Courses
30 semester units
The Master of Arts in Religion degree student will choose a minimum of 36 semester units of Common Core Courses from any of the following courses:
Course No/ Course Title ···················· Units/Hours
Church History/Historical Theology
12 semester units
The Master of Arts in Religion degree student will choose a minimum of 18 semester units of Unrestricted Electives from any of the following courses: